*Free shipping ON ORDERS OVER $3999 FOR A LIMITED TIME.
In addition to product durability, we offer a wide range of choices in wood species and an assortment of board constructions. You can choose the floor that is right for you, your lifestyle, and your budget with our warranty backup.
Yet to have years of enjoyment of your new investment with peace of mind, you cannot rely on quality products and warranties alone. It is extremely important to observe that proper installation and maintenance are carried out, and also the specific relative humidity conditions within your home are well maintained.
Structural Lifetime Warrant
We warrant our engineered pre-finished hardwood flooring against any manufacturing defects caused by improper milling, assembly, grading, and finish coating. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and installation site and is not transferable.
Structural Lifetime Warranty means that our engineered hardwood flooring products will remain free from delamination (separation between plies), buckling, warping, twisting, cupping or crowning in normal environmental conditions.
Normal environmental conditions mean that heating and ventilation systems shall be designed to maintain an interior relative humidity level between 40% to 60% RH all year round, to ensure the best performance of your engineered hardwood flooring.
Whenever this warranty is applicable, our liability shall be limited to replacing, or repairing the defective flooring board(s) due to manufacturing defects more than the 5% accepted industry norm, material only. Damage due to transportation, storage, installation, extreme indoor conditions (heat, dryness, or moisture), extreme sunlight exposure, or any other causes are not covered.
Exposure to excessive heat, dryness, or moisture may cause damage to your engineered hardwood flooring. It is natural that some minor contraction and expansion may occur due to the wood’s inherent properties. These occurrences will self-correct with seasonal climate change and/or when suggested normal environmental conditions are maintained.
Over time, natural color change may also occur on your hardwood flooring, which is not considered a defect.
We warrant to the original purchaser, that the factory-applied surface finish will not wear through or separate from the wood in the original installation site for a period of:
- 25 (twenty-five) years from the date of purchase, for UV Lacquer finish
- 3 (three) years from the date of purchase, for UV or Oxidative Oil finish when used under normal residential traffic conditions.
These warranties apply on the condition that regular and preventative maintenance has been carried out as recommended in this guide. (See special maintenance instructions for Oxidative Oil finish)
Our finish warranty excludes any indentations, scratches, or surface damage caused by lack of proper maintenance, misuse, improper modification, negligence, accidents, erosion, spike-heeled shoes, sand, grits, other abrasives, water spill, wet mopping, insufficient prevention and/or protection, and any normal deterioration due to wear and/or exposure such as fading due to sunlight exposure.
Surface wear is defined as readily visible wear on at least 10% of the surface area. Gloss reduction is not considered surface wear.
The application of floor care products other than those especially recommended for use on our pre-finished flooring may damage your floor and void the warranty.
To obtain Warranty Service, the end-purchaser shall contact our authorized seller or retailer within 30 (thirty) days after the defect is discovered. Original proof-of-purchase, Bill of Sale or other original documents must be retained and can be presented when demanded. To find a list of our sellers or retailers within your area you can contact us at the following address:
- Tanjung Kreasi Parquet Industry,
Sapta Mulia Centre
Rawa Gelam V Kav. OR-3B
Pulogadung Industrial Estate
Jakarta 13930 – INDONESIA
Tel. +61 21 4606979
Fax. +62 21 461 4057
All warranties implied by state law including the implied of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are expressly limited to the duration of the limited warranty set forth above. some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Except for any warranty implied by state law as hereby limited, the foregoing express warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, guarantees, agreements, and similar obligations of the manufacturer or seller with respect to the repair or replacement of any product, in no event shall the seller be liable for consequential or accidental damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
no person, agent, distributor, dealer, retailer, or other company is authorized to change, modify, or extend the terms of these warranties in any manner whatsoever. the time within which an action must be commenced to enforce any obligation arising under this warranty or under any statute or law of the United States or any state thereof is hereby limited to 1 (one) year from the date you discover or should have discovered the defect. this limitation does not apply to implied warranties arising under state law. some states do not permit limitations on the time within which you may bring an action beyond the limits provided by the state law, so the above provisions may not apply to you. this warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which may vary from state to state.
this warranty may also be applicable from country to country where such is practicable and admitted and if such does not contradict or overrule in any way against the local laws of the country pertaining to the subject
Artificial Grass Warranty:
Smart Turf warranty covers ultraviolet degradation and excessive fading. The warranty is prorated equally over its term, meaning the warranted amount is reduced by 6.67% annually. For example: the prorated amount at the end of year one is 93.33%, year two 86.66% until the end of year fifteen when it becomes 0%. Smart Turf also warrants product against manufacturing defects for a period of one year. In the event that Smart Turf elects to issue a credit in lieu of repair of replacement, said credit shall only apply to the affected area of the synthetic grass giving rise to the claim. The credit shall be issued to the dealer, as a percentage of the replacement cost of new synthetic grass of the same or comparable quality. The credit will be good only toward the purchase of Smart Turf artificial grass; there will be no cash payment.
This Warranty Does Not Cover:
1. Melted or damaged turf caused from reflection by Low E windows or any other producer of sun magnification, localized heating or extreme heat.
2. Circumstances for any loss or damage associated with special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages.
a. Accidents, vandalism, abuse, negligence, cuts, burns or neglect.
b. Improper cleaning methods and use of harsh, caustic chemicals.
c. Acts of Mother Nature (earthquakes, floods, hurricanes and other natural disasters).
3. Damage that may occur during shipping/transportation. Shipping claims must be filed against the freight company in question.
4. Normal wear and tear; normal wear and tear is not a manufacturing defect and therefore not covered by this warranty
5. Failure to properly maintain, protect or repair the turf. 6. Turf installed with noticeable defects.
General Terms and Conditions
• Product must be installed in a suitable location by a licensed installer.
• Product must be maintained in accordance to the recommended maintenance procedures.
• This warranty is prorated and is provided to the original purchaser only.
• Slight variation in texture of thatch yarn may be experienced. This is not considered a manufacturing defect.
• Slight variation in color from lot to lot and color changes over the life of the product is common and to be expected. This is not grounds for a warranty claim.
• An original sales receipt must be provided with the date of purchase, reseller’s name, product identification, and quantity purchased clearly stated.
• The manufacturer shall be allowed to arrange inspection of products claimed to be defective. No warranty claim will be accepted until inspection is complete and cause of problem is determined.
• The liability of manufacturer under this warranty shall be limited to the cost of artificial turf only. The manufacturer shall not be obligated to pay for installation, labor, or other incidental costs.
• The manufacturer at its sole discretion may provide materials to replace defective products only; or pay the equivalent cost of replacement material of a comparable product.
• The manufacturer expressly disclaims any other warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to determine the suitability of the product for the intended use and purpose, and the Buyer assumes all risk and liability whatsoever regarding such suitability.
• No installer, retailer, agent or employee of the manufacturer or distributor has the authority to increase or alter the obligations or limitations of this warranty.
• In the event of litigation, all controversies shall be submitted to American Arbitration Association. Venue shall be the County of Los Angeles, State of California.
Claims must be signed and submitted in writing and delivered to:
Smart Turf, Attn: Claims
14418 Best Ave., Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670